Friday, September 25, 2009

(:TO ALL OF THE EXCELLENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.:)

Posted By: THE MASTER SHOOTER ROYAL JAMES BREWSTER. (September 24, 2009 at 11:56 PM)

TODAY'S DATE: SEPTEMBER 24, 2009

THE TIME IS NOW, ANCHORAGE, ALASKA. (:TIME ZONE.:)

(:TO: MTV SITES.:)

(:TO ALL OF THE EXCELLENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.:)

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, PEACE BE WITH YOU...

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY,

(:THANK YOU VERY MUCH, FOR ALL OF YOUR EXCELLENT SUPPORT,:)

(:AND:)

(:THANK YOU VERY MUCH, FOR ALL OF YOUR EXCELLENT HELP.:)

IT HAS BEEN A LONG ROAD FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS,

TRYING TO DO THE BEST THAT I CAN

TO HELP WAKE THE PEOPLE UP,

ALONG WITH SEARCHING FOR THE KEEPERS OF

MY KING KEY, THE KING KEY,

WITH NO REAL SUCCESS IN THE PAST,

FOR BEING UNITED WITH MY KING KEY, THE KING KEY.:(

WITH ALL OF THE EXCELLENT SUPPORT,

AND

HELP THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN ON THE INTERNET,

I SEE NO REAL REASON WHY THE KEEPERS OF

MY KING KEY, THE KING KEY,

COULD NOT LOCATE ME,

BY E-MAIL, OR BY MY CELL PHONE, etc.

I AM NOT IN HIDING, I AM VERY EASY TO FIND.:)

AFTER DRIVEN MYSELF INTO THE GROUND,

AND

I AM STILL SEARCHING FOR THE KEEPERS OF

MY KING KEY, THE KING KEY,

ALONG WITH TRYING TO HELP WAKE THE PEOPLE UP

ON WHAT IS TRULY GOING ON,

ITS JUST BEEN A LONG ROAD.

I TRULY UNDERSTAND,

THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT'S BEEN AT THIS

A LOT LONGER THAN I HAVE BEEN,

THE PEOPLE HAVE FOUGHT AN EXCELLENT FIGHT

WITH THESE EVIL S_H_I_T_S SOCIETIES,

AND

I CAN SEE THERE IS MORE THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE...

THIS IS A JOB ON ITS OWN,

AND

THIS DOES TAKE EXCELLENT TEAMWORK,

TO BRING THESE EVIL S_H_I_T_S DOWN,

TO WHERE JUSTICE CAN PREVAIL,

FOR THE CRIMES THEY HAVE ENGINEERED AGAINST

THE EXCELLENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

THESE EVIL S_H_I_T SOCIETIES ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW,

EVEN THOUGH THEY LIKE TO THINK THEY ARE.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TRUE JUSTICE PREVAIL

OVER ALL OF THESE EVIL S_H_I_T SOCIETIES.:)

THESE EVIL S_H_I_T_S WILL NOT PREVAIL,

WHEN YOU HAVE TRUE JUSTICE PREVAILING

OVER THESE EVIL S_H_I_T SOCIETIES.:)

(:ITS CALLED "POWER OF THE PEOPLE.":) (:"ALL OVER THE WORLD.":)

(:"THERE'S NO WHERE THESE EVIL S_H_I_T SOCIETIES CAN HIDE,

OR

RUN, FROM THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE.":)

(:"LET JUSTICE PREVAIL!!!.")

(:"WHERE EVER JUSTICE MAY BE!!!":)

("THAT'S TRUE JUSTICE.")

(:"POWER OF THE PEOPLE, ALL OVER THE WORLD.":)

(:"STAND STRONG!!!":) (:"BE STRONG!!!:")

(:"KEEP YOUR FAITH IN THE LORD GESUS CHRIST!!!":)

(:"AND GIVE THESE EVIL S_H_I_T SOCIETIES

A TRUE MEANING OF WHAT H_E_L_L IS,

WITH A BOOT UP THEIR A_S_S_E_S!!!":)

(:"PROBLEM SOLVED.")

(:"NO NEW WORLD ORDER!!!":)

(:THANK YOU EVERYONE,

VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR EXCELLENT TIME.:)

(:MAY THE LORD GESUS CHRIST ALWAYS BE WITH YOU...

NOW, AND FOREVER...AMEN.:)

(:FROM.:)

THE KING MASTER SHOOTER ROYAL JAMES BREWSTER FOR BILLIARDS.

THE TRUE WORLDS GREATEST MASTER SHOOTER FOR BILLIARDS.

SINCE THE AGE OF 15 IN A HALF YEARS OLD,

IN THE SUMMER OF 1987,

IN THE STATE OF OHIO.

(:MAY PEACE ALWAYS BE WITH YOU...AMEN.:)